WOODLAND WORKWEAR AWARDED UTILITY PATENT
Last Updated on Friday, 1 June 2012 07:03
Written by dbhalling
Friday, 1 June 2012 07:03
For Immediate Release - Colorado Springs, CO. USA– June 1, 2012
Woodland Workwear USA is pleased to announce that on May 1, 2012, it was awarded a utility patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for its KNEEDZ® Gel Kneepad Technology.
“This has been a long process but definitely well worth the wait. We are very pleased with the outcome and now we can continue to focus on promoting our KNEEDZ® Gel Kneepad work pants knowing that we have patent protection for our intellectual property. Our founding partners invented a great product that continues to solve a serious safety problem in the workplace,” states Dale Pelletier, President & CEO of Woodland Workwear. “In the spirit of innovation and creativity, we celebrate our patent knowing that it will change the lives of workers for many years to come. We will continue on our quest to solve safety problems in the workplace through innovation and technology.”
The patent was issued under number 8,166,570 and protects Woodland’s invention of gel kneepads that are permanently built-in to work pants for a term of more than 20 years.
About Woodland Workwear
Founded in 2007, Woodland Workwear (www.kneedz.com) is a premier manufacturer of safety work apparel featuring KNEEDZ® Gel Kneepads built-in. Woodland Workwear focuses on developing solutions that improve the lives of workers. Woodland’s product line includes a wide variety of work clothing styles that include flame resistant (FR) and gear made for women workers. Woodland’s corporate headquarters and distribution center is based in Colorado Springs, CO. USA.
Dale T. Pelletier/President & CEO
Woodland Workwear, LLC.
2725 Ore Mill Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Google: ‘You Didn’t Invent That’
- Financial Regulation Does Not Work
- Obama to Little Red Hen – ‘You Didn’t Make that Loaf of Bread’
- Bizarre Patent Law Proposal: Guest Post
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Opens First-Ever Satellite Office in Detroit, Michigan
- Calling All Inventor Buffs, New Online Database
- Patents – Some Stories Make You Want to Puke
- TECHCRUNCH’s Attack on Ron Paul Reveals it’s Collectivist Ideology
- Theft of the Declaration of Independence: How it Affects Our Patent System
- Denver Satellite Patent Office Announced