“The fact is that one new idea leads to another, that to a third, and so on through a course of time until someone, with whom no one of these ideas was original, combines all together, and produces what is justly called a new invention.”
- Thomas Jefferson, Director of the 1st U.S. Patent Board -
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
- Why is the Venture Capital Model Dying?
- Press Release – The Decline and Fall of the American Entrepreneur
- National Innovation/Invention Tax
- What Percentage of Patents are Commercialized?
- What is the Value of an Issued Patent?
- Property Rights, Possession and Objects
- Burning the Ships: Intellectual Property and the Transformation of Microsoft
- Levine & Boldrin Argue the U.S. Should End the Patent System
- Is Sarbox Constitutional?
- Climate Change and Innovation
- Explaining Patent Law Through the Lens of Natural Rights
- ACLU – Gene Patent Non-Sense