Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
Last Updated on Friday, 1 August 2014 02:17
Written by dbhalling
Friday, 1 August 2014 02:17
This weekend (8/1/14 – 8/3/14) Pendulum of Justice is on sale for $0.99. The hero of this fast paced techno-thriller is Hank Rangar an inventor.
With two high tech start-ups going gangbusters, former cyber warrior Hank Rangar has finally “made” it. His lab, “Made By Man,” has revolutionized cardiac procedures, potentially saving millions of lives and billions of dollars. But, the most important person in his life is very sick and his technology is suddenly stolen. Hank discovers two things: This lifesaving procedure may be the only way to save his sister AND Big Washington will stop at nothing to bury it.
Here is what people are saying about Pendulum of Justice:
“Pendulum of Justice reads like a book on anti-gravity: impossible to put down! My main complaint is how come the next book in the series isn’t out already.”
Publisher of NotPC
“Convert this to a movie script and sell it to Hollywood. Excellent theme and plot.”
The Magnolia Blossom
WOW! I feel like I just watched a movie in my head.
Hines and Bigham’s Literary Tryst
Absolutely brilliant – that was my first thought after I finished reading this compelling novel.
Lit Amri for Readers’ Favorite
- Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
- Fallout from Alice: Digitech Image v. Electronics for Imaging
- Charles Brush and Ice Dynamos
- A Defense of American Ideals: Book Review
- Supreme Court Alice v. CLS Decision
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil
- Another Libertarian Argument Against Patents Bites the Dust