Pendulum of Justice – A Novel About Inventors and Patents
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 August 2013 04:37
Written by dbhalling
Thursday, 29 August 2013 04:36
My novel Pendulum of Justice is now available on Kindle. It is a technothriller involving the theft of life saving technology. The main character’s journey illustrates the incredible problems today’s technology entrepreneurs face. Here is the back cover blurb for the book.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
With two high tech start-ups going gangbusters, former cyber warrior Hank Rangar has finally “made” it. His lab, “Made By Man,” has revolutionized cardiac procedures, potentially saving millions of lives and billions of dollars. But, the most important person in his life is very sick and his technology is suddenly stolen. Hank discovers two things: This lifesaving procedure may be the only way to save his sister AND Big Washington will stop at nothing to bury it.
“Pendulum of Justice reads like a book on anti-gravity: impossible to put down! My main complaint is how come the next book in the series isn’t out already.”
Peter Cresswell, Publisher of NotPC
I hope you enjoy it.
- Alice Files Petition for Writ of Certiorari
- IPXI’s Business Model Should be More Like Amazon’s
- Pendulum of Justice – A Novel About Inventors and Patents
- How Should the US Respond if China Creates a Successful Patent System?
- Hyperloop – Mr. Musk Represents Everything that is Wrong with the US Economy.
- Patent Litigation Explosion BS
- Pendulum of Justice Coming Soon
- Patents: Property Rights or Regulation
- Is the Supreme Court Competent to Rule on Patent Cases?
- Does the Myriad Decision Constitute a 5th Amendment Taking?