Echoes of Pendulum of Justice: Government Stealing Inventions
Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 December 2013 12:19
Written by dbhalling
Tuesday, 17 December 2013 11:09
An article by Eric Shawn on Fox News discusses how the government is stealing the inventions of private citizens. In our Novel, Pendulum of Justice, the main character’s invention is stolen by the government resulting not only in the death of his company but the deaths of thousands of people. These are the real world affects of our government not protecting the property rights of inventors. Congress is set to further weaken the property rights of inventors with the so called Innovation Act, HR 3309. This act is designed to allow large corporations and the government to steal the inventions of startups and individual inventors. We did not know about these specific examples of the government stealing inventions when we wrote the book, but we did know this is the logical consequence of the policies being pursued in the U.S.
“Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people.”
- dbhalling on UN to Spend Trillions Trying to Create a Perpetual Motion Machine
- Derrick on UN to Spend Trillions Trying to Create a Perpetual Motion Machine
- dbhalling on Adam Carolla and the Podcast Patents: The Real Story
- Greg on Adam Carolla and the Podcast Patents: The Real Story
- Fred Hyden on Patent Reform a Sham: Data Treasury Story Exposes True Motives
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil
- Another Libertarian Argument Against Patents Bites the Dust
- Natural Rights: Objective, Subjective and Volition
- CLS v. Alice Oral Argument
- Adam Carolla and the Podcast Patents: The Real Story
- Interesting Academic Study on Value of Patents to Startups
- CLS Reply Brief: Alice v. CLS Bank Supreme Court