Congressman Rohrabacher’s Office Expects Vote on America Invents Act (H.R. 1249) on Thursday
Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 June 2011 02:58
Written by dbhalling
Wednesday, 22 June 2011 08:52
We spoke with Congressman Dana Rohrabacher’s office Wednesday night (6/22/11) and they said that they expected a vote on H.R. 1249 on Thursday (6/23/11). Congressman Rohrabacher has been a courageous, principled opponent of this Bill. Other groups are reporting that thevote will be Friday or may be delayed. Let’s hope for delay, because I doubt the supporters will bring this Bill to a vote unless they believe they can win.
- Phil the Expatriate: How the U.S. is Driving Technical Talent Away
- Halling to Appear on Ed Jones Radio Show
- Mayo Clinic’s Invention Theft Strategy
- Mayo v. Prometheus – Supreme Court Grants Cert (Again)
- America Invents Act H.R. 1249 Passes House
- Congressman Doug Lamborn Votes for Constitution
- House Debate on Constitutionality of H.R. 1249 – America Invents (NOT) Act
- Congressman Rohrabacher’s Office Expects Vote on America Invents Act (H.R. 1249) on Thursday
- America Invents Act: House Vote Likely This Week 6/21
- First-to-File: Is it Constitutional?