Atlas Shrugged Movie Launches Kickstarter Campaign
Ayn Rand Fans To Participate in Making of Atlas Shrugged Movie
(Los Angeles, California) – September 23, 2013 – Atlas Distribution Company, LLC announced today that it will be launching an online crowd-funding effort through http://Kickstarter.com to support the final installment of the Atlas Shrugged movie trilogy: “Who is John Galt?”
“One of the things that’s made Atlas Shrugged withstand the test of time and continue to sell hundreds of thousands of books is just how relevant people find the message of the book to what they’re experiencing today,” said Producer Harmon Kaslow.
The trilogy follows the three-part structure of Ayn Rand’s epic 1957 novel, Atlas Shrugged. “Who is John Galt?” takes place in a dystopian United States with the nation on the verge of complete economic collapse. While an overreaching government continues to strangle the country’s economic engine, society’s most productive have mysteriously disappeared.
“For years, Atlas Shrugged fans from all walks of life have personally written to me wanting to be involved in supporting the production of the films. Kickstarter provides a clear pathway for fans to now be part of Atlas history,” stated Producer John Aglialoro.
The thirty day Atlas Shrugged Kickstarter campaign offers a wide range of rewards including the opportunity to be an extra in the movie.
“Kickstarter gives us a great opportunity to reach out to a whole new audience as well as afford fans of the book a chance to join us and participate in the making of Atlas Shrugged.” continued Kaslow.
Atlas Shrugged: “Who is John Galt?” is currently in pre-production with filming scheduled for Fall 2013 followed by a USA theatrical release in 2014.
Associate Producer, Scott DeSapio concluded, “Our primary goal is to spread the message of Atlas to as wide an audience as possible. Funds raised through Kickstarter will be going directly towards production and distribution.”
The prior two Atlas Shrugged movies are currently available on DVD & Blu-ray, iTunes, or streaming on Netflix.
Contribute to the Atlas Shrugged Kickstarter campaign: http://KickstartAtlas.com (Will be active tomorrow)
Official Trilogy Web Site: http://www.AtlasShruggedMovie.com
Official Atlas Shrugged Community Forum: http://www.GaltsGulchOnline.com
About Atlas Distribution Company, LLC and Atlas Productions, LLC
Atlas Distribution Company, LLC. and Atlas Productions, LLC. were formed by John Aglialoro to produce and distribute the trilogy adaptation of Ayn Rand’s epic novel, Atlas Shrugged. For more information, visit http://www.AtlasShruggedMovie.com.
4 Comments »
- Adam Mossoff on the VENUE ACT
- F. A. Hayek: Austrian Economics vs. Objectivism
- Carl Menger: Austrian Economics vs. Objectivism
- Economics, Evolution, and Rand’s Meta-Ethics (Intellectual Capitalism: Fundamentals Part 2)
- Latest Amazon review of my book Source of Economic Growth.
- Dale Halling and William R Thomas – Austrian Economics and Objectivism Panel: Atlas Summit 2016
- Dale Halling – Economics, Evolution, and Rand’s Meta-Ethics: Atlas Summit 2016
- Aristotle and Rand vs Hume: Causation and Induction
- Intellectual Capitalism: Fundamentals Part 1
- Adam Mossoff on Property Rights: A Must Read for Capitalists and Patent Attorneys
- Is Capitalism a game of the Survival of the Fittest?
- Libertarians vs Classical Liberals on Patents and Inventors
- Business Models
- Featured Videos
- Intellectual Capitalism
- Press Release
- Regulatory bill of Rights
- sarbanes oxley
- Sarbanes Oxley