According to a Congressional aid who has been keeping me informed on the America Invents (not) Act (H.R. 1249) the Bill has been pulled from the floor this week and will not be voted on. They are uncertain now when the Bill will be voted on. I consider this good news.
1 Comment »
- House Debate on Constitutionality of H.R. 1249 – America Invents (NOT) Act
- Congressman Rohrabacher’s Office Expects Vote on America Invents Act (H.R. 1249) on Thursday
- (Guest Post) Halting the Next Edisons: A Bill Inventors Cannot Afford
- America Invents Act: House Vote Likely This Week 6/21
- First-to-File: Is it Constitutional?
- Patent Office Fees an Unconstitutional Tax
- The Myth of the Sole Inventor: A Socialist Diatribe by Professor Mark A Lemley
- America Invents Act Pulled From Floor
- Guest Post: Dale L. Carlson on the Experience of Other Countries with Post Grant Reviews and its Implication for the America Invents (not) Act
- Legislative Update: America Invents (not) Act
- Good News on Patents From the Supreme Court
- 52 Courageous Congressmen Question Constitutionality of America Invents Act