Pikes Peak IEEE Talk
I will be speaking at the Pikes Peak IEEE dinner event on May 21. To register click here.
“The Decline and Fall of the American Engineer”
By Dale B. Halling, Esq.
Dale Halling is a rarity among speakers. In addition to his law degree, he hold a BS in Electrical Engineering and an MS in Physics. He is a local attorney specializing in intellectual property. Mr. Halling’s presentation is based on his book “The Decline and Fall of the American Entrepreneur: How Little Known Laws and Regulations are Killing Innovation”. Mr. Halling will focus on the issues of particular interest to engineers. He will also discuss policies that would benefit engineers and help us maintain technical leadership.
1 Comment »
- The Flawed Private Property Argument Against Immigration
- Response to The Economist on Patents
- Capital in Disequilibrium: The Austrians’ Answer to New Growth Theory
- Praxeology: An Intellectual Train Wreck
- Source of Economic Growth: The talk and the Book
- Gene Quinn Destroys ‘The Economist’ on Patents
- The Two Most Important People to the US Presidential Election are not in the Race
- I’m Back!
- Another 5-Star Review for Trails of Injustice Review
- Hayek: Friend or Foe of Reason, Liberty and Capitalism?
- The Austrian Business Cycle Debunked
- The Irrational Foundations of Austrian Economics