Here is an interesting article. David Murrin suggests that the passage of the health care bill is a signal that not only is the American Empire coming to and end but it is the end of the Western Empires.
The passage of the health care law shows that the US empire is declining because it illustrates the fact that people expect the state to take care of them, David Murrin, the co-founder of Emergent Asset Management hedge fund manager, told CNBC.
See the full interview.
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
- Avik Roy’s Excellent Analysis of Drug Patent Settlements
- Equitable Estoppel: Another Excuse for Stealing Inventions
- BILSKI: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Q. Todd Dickinson: Patent Reform
- Copyrights: Another Example that Government is not doing its Job
- Non-Obviousness: A Case Study in Judicial Activism
- Confusing the Property Right with the Implementation of the Property Right
- Corporations Have the Rights of a Person?
- Patent Ignorance
- Patent Bill We Can Support
- More Evidence Sarbox is Hurting Our Economy
- Judge Michel – Economy Recovery Requires Strong Patent System