The Ballad of the Patent Troll
This videoby Alexander Poltorak takes on a number of the myths associated with patent trolls. The video explains the hypocrisy of large companies complaining about “Patent Trolls.” It also makes an interesting point that patents are not a tax on innovation but a tax on copiers (non-innovators). While I do not agree with all the points in the video, it makes a valuable contribution to the discussion about the value of patents.
8 Comments »
- Adam Mossoff on the VENUE ACT
- F. A. Hayek: Austrian Economics vs. Objectivism
- Carl Menger: Austrian Economics vs. Objectivism
- Economics, Evolution, and Rand’s Meta-Ethics (Intellectual Capitalism: Fundamentals Part 2)
- Latest Amazon review of my book Source of Economic Growth.
- Dale Halling and William R Thomas – Austrian Economics and Objectivism Panel: Atlas Summit 2016
- Dale Halling – Economics, Evolution, and Rand’s Meta-Ethics: Atlas Summit 2016
- Aristotle and Rand vs Hume: Causation and Induction
- Intellectual Capitalism: Fundamentals Part 1
- Adam Mossoff on Property Rights: A Must Read for Capitalists and Patent Attorneys
- Is Capitalism a game of the Survival of the Fittest?
- Libertarians vs Classical Liberals on Patents and Inventors
- Business Models
- Featured Videos
- Intellectual Capitalism
- Press Release
- Regulatory bill of Rights
- sarbanes oxley
- Sarbanes Oxley