Yaron Brook, Director of the Ayn Rand Institute, Speaking at PPEC
Last Updated on Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Written by dbhalling
Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Yaron Brook will be speaking at the Pikes Peak Economic Club on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. For more information click here. Mr. Brook will be discussing his book Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand’s Ideas Can End Big Government and signing copies.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but I hope someone asks him about Patents and the theoretical basis for Property Rights. There is quite a split between the Von Mises group and Objectivists.
- A Government Conspiracy to Undermine the Constitution
- Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
- Fallout from Alice: Digitech Image v. Electronics for Imaging
- Charles Brush and Ice Dynamos
- A Defense of American Ideals: Book Review
- Supreme Court Alice v. CLS Decision
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil