Yaron Brook, Director of the Ayn Rand Institute, Speaking at PPEC
Last Updated on Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Written by dbhalling
Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Yaron Brook will be speaking at the Pikes Peak Economic Club on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. For more information click here. Mr. Brook will be discussing his book Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand’s Ideas Can End Big Government and signing copies.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but I hope someone asks him about Patents and the theoretical basis for Property Rights. There is quite a split between the Von Mises group and Objectivists.
- Natural Rights: Objective, Subjective and Volition
- CLS v. Alice Oral Argument
- Adam Carolla and the Podcast Patents: The Real Story
- Interesting Academic Study on Value of Patents to Startups
- CLS Reply Brief: Alice v. CLS Bank Supreme Court
- Win a FREE Copy of Pendulum of Justice
- Are Patents too Vague?
- Halling asked to Speak at Atlas Summit 2014
- Book Review: The Nature of Technology
- Business Method Patents: A Solution?