Yaron Brook, Director of the Ayn Rand Institute, Speaking at PPEC
Last Updated on Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Written by dbhalling
Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Yaron Brook will be speaking at the Pikes Peak Economic Club on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. For more information click here. Mr. Brook will be discussing his book Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand’s Ideas Can End Big Government and signing copies.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but I hope someone asks him about Patents and the theoretical basis for Property Rights. There is quite a split between the Von Mises group and Objectivists.
- CATO on Software Patents
- Hurricane Odile and Inventions
- Patent Trolls: Evidence from Targeted Firms
- CATO and Mercatus Center: Another Flawed Study on Patents
- What are the Foundations of Quantum Mechanics?: Video
- Halling’s Talk at Atlas Summit 2014: Why John Galt is an Inventor
- Rebirth of Reason Website Attacks Patents
- Intellectual Property, Innovation and Economic Growth
- Excellent Article by Adam Mossoff: Do IP Rights Promote Economic growth
- Interesting Infographic – Computer Science Zone