Yaron Brook, Director of the Ayn Rand Institute, Speaking at PPEC
Last Updated on Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Written by dbhalling
Monday, 8 October 2012 09:17
Yaron Brook will be speaking at the Pikes Peak Economic Club on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. For more information click here. Mr. Brook will be discussing his book Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand’s Ideas Can End Big Government and signing copies.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but I hope someone asks him about Patents and the theoretical basis for Property Rights. There is quite a split between the Von Mises group and Objectivists.
- Inventing to Nowhere: The Movie
- Self-Ownership: A Conservative Conspiracy?
- USPTO’s Secret Program to Deny Politically Inconvenient Patents
- Yale Law Professor’s Attack on Patents: A Comedy, Farce and Tragedy All Rolled into One
- Competition is for Losers
- Philosophy of Science
- Farewell to Reality: Book Review
- CATO on Software Patents
- Hurricane Odile and Inventions