Sale Price of Patents
Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 04:11
Written by dbhalling
Wednesday, 13 February 2013 04:08
According to IP Offerings the median value of patents sold in 2012 was $221,000 and the average price of patents sold in 2012 was $373,573. The full report lists transactions by date, buyer, seller, and technology area. The report appears to cover 6985 patents. The most valuable patents appeared to be in the WiFi space and then the wireless handset space. It seems unlikely that this report could be comprehensive, since so many of these deals include a non-disclosure clause.
- A Government Conspiracy to Undermine the Constitution
- Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
- Fallout from Alice: Digitech Image v. Electronics for Imaging
- Charles Brush and Ice Dynamos
- A Defense of American Ideals: Book Review
- Supreme Court Alice v. CLS Decision
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil