Obama’s Fundamental Change Means – US is No Longer the LAND OF THE FREE
Last Updated on Friday, 13 January 2012 09:57
Written by dbhalling
Friday, 13 January 2012 09:57
The Heritage Foundation has just released its Index of Economic Freedom. The US has fallen to 10th place in the rankings. It appears the President Obama’s idea of fundamentally remaking the US is to no longer have the US the LAND OF THE FREE.
Fixing our economy and our unemployment problem is a straight forward case of increasing our ranking of economic freedom. The Heritage Foundation put out an excellent video explaining the results of a declining level of economic freedom.
The passage of the America Invents Act is part and parcel of losing our economic freedom. It had a number of special provisions for Wall Street and big Pharmaceutical companies. It weakened the rights of startups and individuals in their inventions. This has made it more difficult for inventors and startups to raise capital. Technology startups are the driving force behind new jobs and high quality jobs.
- Patents Are Property Rights – Period
- Disuniformity: Paper on CAFC’s Failure to Provide Clarity
- Patent Litigation Explosion by PAEs: Obama Misleading the Public Again
- Alice Corp v. CLS Bank: Brief in Opposition to Certiorari
- Pendulum of Justice Now in Paperback
- What is not Economic Growth: Consumption and Destruction
- George Reisman: Are Objectivist Economists Consistent with Rand?
- Innovation Act of 2013
- Pendulum of Justice Reviewed By Steve Moore of Bookpleasures.com
- What is economic growth?