Obama’s Fundamental Change Means – US is No Longer the LAND OF THE FREE
Last Updated on Friday, 13 January 2012 09:57
Written by dbhalling
Friday, 13 January 2012 09:57
The Heritage Foundation has just released its Index of Economic Freedom. The US has fallen to 10th place in the rankings. It appears the President Obama’s idea of fundamentally remaking the US is to no longer have the US the LAND OF THE FREE.
Fixing our economy and our unemployment problem is a straight forward case of increasing our ranking of economic freedom. The Heritage Foundation put out an excellent video explaining the results of a declining level of economic freedom.
The passage of the America Invents Act is part and parcel of losing our economic freedom. It had a number of special provisions for Wall Street and big Pharmaceutical companies. It weakened the rights of startups and individuals in their inventions. This has made it more difficult for inventors and startups to raise capital. Technology startups are the driving force behind new jobs and high quality jobs.
- Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
- Fallout from Alice: Digitech Image v. Electronics for Imaging
- Charles Brush and Ice Dynamos
- A Defense of American Ideals: Book Review
- Supreme Court Alice v. CLS Decision
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil
- Another Libertarian Argument Against Patents Bites the Dust