Obama to Little Red Hen – ‘You Didn’t Make that Loaf of Bread’
Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 07:00
Written by dbhalling
Tuesday, 17 July 2012 07:00
President Obama is rewriting the story of the Little Red Hen. The Little Red Hen did not create the grain of wheat she planted, she didn’t create the rain that brought nourishment to the wheat, she didn’t create the nutrients that were in the soil, she did not create the sunlight that allowed the wheat to convert carbon dioxide into carbohydrates, she did not create her existence – her parents did (existentialism on steroids), she did not invent threshing, she did not invent milling, she did not invent baking and by the way she did not create yeast either. THEREFORE Obama has a right to redistribute the Little Red Hen’s loaf of bread.
Of course, neither did Obama or any of the animals he is redistributing the loaf of bread to. This is exactly the same argument used by Software Wants to be Free crowd when it comes to inventions.
For more on Obama’s and Elizabeth Warren’s intellectual dishonesty see Elizabeth Warren’ Hate Speech
- Patents are Natural Rights
- Patents Are Property Rights – Period
- Disuniformity: Paper on CAFC’s Failure to Provide Clarity
- Patent Litigation Explosion by PAEs: Obama Misleading the Public Again
- Alice Corp v. CLS Bank: Brief in Opposition to Certiorari
- Pendulum of Justice Now in Paperback
- What is not Economic Growth: Consumption and Destruction
- George Reisman: Are Objectivist Economists Consistent with Rand?
- Innovation Act of 2013
- Pendulum of Justice Reviewed By Steve Moore of Bookpleasures.com