The Decline and Fall of the American Entrepreneur
This book explores:
Why we had a federal budget surplus in the late 90s and had a $2 trillion deficit in 2009.
Why we had 4% unemployment rate a decade ago and 10% unemployment in 2009.
Why the US is not as inventive as a decade ago.
How to create high quality high paying jobs.
Why the Venture Capital Model is dying.
How technological advances increase in real per capita income.
The US’s innovation policy and why it is failing us.
Signed Copy click here
Electronic Copy (PDF) click here
How to Make Your Patents a WMD – Weapon of Market Domination
This half hour audio CD explains how to use your patents to domination your marketplace
Value of Patents- Case Studies
Rights Obtained with a Patent
Reasons for Obtaining a Patent
Cost and Timeline for Patents
Audio CD Click here
Download Copy click here
All Rights Reserved
- Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
- Fallout from Alice: Digitech Image v. Electronics for Imaging
- Charles Brush and Ice Dynamos
- A Defense of American Ideals: Book Review
- Supreme Court Alice v. CLS Decision
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil
- Another Libertarian Argument Against Patents Bites the Dust