The Decline and Fall of the American Entrepreneur
This book explores:
Why we had a federal budget surplus in the late 90s and had a $2 trillion deficit in 2009.
Why we had 4% unemployment rate a decade ago and 10% unemployment in 2009.
Why the US is not as inventive as a decade ago.
How to create high quality high paying jobs.
Why the Venture Capital Model is dying.
How technological advances increase in real per capita income.
The US’s innovation policy and why it is failing us.
Signed Copy click here
Electronic Copy (PDF) click here
How to Make Your Patents a WMD – Weapon of Market Domination
This half hour audio CD explains how to use your patents to domination your marketplace
Value of Patents- Case Studies
Rights Obtained with a Patent
Reasons for Obtaining a Patent
Cost and Timeline for Patents
Audio CD Click here
Download Copy click here
All Rights Reserved
- Inventing to Nowhere: The Movie
- Self-Ownership: A Conservative Conspiracy?
- USPTO’s Secret Program to Deny Politically Inconvenient Patents
- Yale Law Professor’s Attack on Patents: A Comedy, Farce and Tragedy All Rolled into One
- Competition is for Losers
- Philosophy of Science
- Farewell to Reality: Book Review
- CATO on Software Patents
- Hurricane Odile and Inventions