The Decline and Fall of the American Entrepreneur
This book explores:
Why we had a federal budget surplus in the late 90s and had a $2 trillion deficit in 2009.
Why we had 4% unemployment rate a decade ago and 10% unemployment in 2009.
Why the US is not as inventive as a decade ago.
How to create high quality high paying jobs.
Why the Venture Capital Model is dying.
How technological advances increase in real per capita income.
The US’s innovation policy and why it is failing us.
Signed Copy click here
Electronic Copy (PDF) click here
How to Make Your Patents a WMD – Weapon of Market Domination
This half hour audio CD explains how to use your patents to domination your marketplace
Value of Patents- Case Studies
Rights Obtained with a Patent
Reasons for Obtaining a Patent
Cost and Timeline for Patents
Audio CD Click here
Download Copy click here
All Rights Reserved
- dbhalling on Innovation Act Will Greatly Harm Independent Inventors: Guest Post Randy Landreneau
- step back on Innovation Act Will Greatly Harm Independent Inventors: Guest Post Randy Landreneau
- dbhalling on Patents Are Property Rights – Period
- step back on Patents Are Property Rights – Period
- Sergio Siefferman on Bilski, Software Patents and Business Method Patents
- Innovation Act Will Greatly Harm Independent Inventors: Guest Post Randy Landreneau
- Patents are Natural Rights
- Patents Are Property Rights – Period
- Disuniformity: Paper on CAFC’s Failure to Provide Clarity
- Patent Litigation Explosion by PAEs: Obama Misleading the Public Again
- Alice Corp v. CLS Bank: Brief in Opposition to Certiorari
- Pendulum of Justice Now in Paperback
- What is not Economic Growth: Consumption and Destruction
- George Reisman: Are Objectivist Economists Consistent with Rand?
- Innovation Act of 2013