Margaret Thatcher Patent Attorney: You Did Build That
Last Updated on Monday, 8 April 2013 10:34
Written by dbhalling
Monday, 8 April 2013 10:10
According to CBC News Margaret Thatcher practiced patent law. After being called to the bar she specialized in patent law and then tax law, until 1961.
No wonder, she was one of the greatest leaders of the 20th Century. Thatcher died today at 87. As Prime Minister she took the decaying cesspool that Socialists and Marxist had turned Great Britain into and made it proud, strong and great again. Barak Obama is exactly one of those “people hating” socialist/environmentalist that she fought against. Can you image Lady Thatcher saying ‘you didn’t build that’? Here are a couple of memorable quotes.
“Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy.”
“There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty. “
- Patents Are Property Rights – Period
- Disuniformity: Paper on CAFC’s Failure to Provide Clarity
- Patent Litigation Explosion by PAEs: Obama Misleading the Public Again
- Alice Corp v. CLS Bank: Brief in Opposition to Certiorari
- Pendulum of Justice Now in Paperback
- What is not Economic Growth: Consumption and Destruction
- George Reisman: Are Objectivist Economists Consistent with Rand?
- Innovation Act of 2013
- Pendulum of Justice Reviewed By Steve Moore of Bookpleasures.com
- What is economic growth?