Margaret Thatcher Patent Attorney: You Did Build That
Last Updated on Monday, 8 April 2013 10:34
Written by dbhalling
Monday, 8 April 2013 10:10
According to CBC News Margaret Thatcher practiced patent law. After being called to the bar she specialized in patent law and then tax law, until 1961.
No wonder, she was one of the greatest leaders of the 20th Century. Thatcher died today at 87. As Prime Minister she took the decaying cesspool that Socialists and Marxist had turned Great Britain into and made it proud, strong and great again. Barak Obama is exactly one of those “people hating” socialist/environmentalist that she fought against. Can you image Lady Thatcher saying ‘you didn’t build that’? Here are a couple of memorable quotes.
“Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy.”
“There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty. “
- Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
- Fallout from Alice: Digitech Image v. Electronics for Imaging
- Charles Brush and Ice Dynamos
- A Defense of American Ideals: Book Review
- Supreme Court Alice v. CLS Decision
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil
- Another Libertarian Argument Against Patents Bites the Dust