“Patents and copyrights are the legal implementation of the base of all property rights: a man’s right to the product of his mind.”
 Rand, Ayn, Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, Signet, New York, 1967, p. 130.
- Interesting Academic Study on Value of Patents to Startups
- CLS Reply Brief: Alice v. CLS Bank Supreme Court
- Win a FREE Copy of Pendulum of Justice
- Are Patents too Vague?
- Halling asked to Speak at Atlas Summit 2014
- Book Review: The Nature of Technology
- Business Method Patents: A Solution?
- Philosophy of Science
- Guest Post: Stop the Destruction of Independent Invention
- DK Halling Interview with Fran Lewis
America Invents Act Ayn Rand economic growth Economics economy first-to-invent H.R. 1249 Innovation innovation economics innovation policy Intellectual property invention IP Pat Choate patent patent office patent policy patent reform Patents S.23 Sarbanes Oxley software patents SOX technology Venture Capital