“Patents and copyrights are the legal implementation of the base of all property rights: a man’s right to the product of his mind.”
 Rand, Ayn, Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, Signet, New York, 1967, p. 130.
- Carlos Barrera on The Myth of the Sole Inventor: A Socialist Diatribe by Professor Mark A Lemley
- dbhalling on Supreme Court’s Myriad Decision a Mixed Bag
- dbhalling on Basics of Heat Transfer: Understanding the Physics of Global Warming
- step back on Supreme Court’s Myriad Decision a Mixed Bag
- Supreme Court’s Myriad Decision a Mixed Bag | Blog of Dale B. Halling, LLC - Intellectual Property & Patent Innovation, Attorney - Powered by Clvr.Tv on Nation of Laws?
- Does the Myriad Decision Constitute a 5th Amendment Taking?
- Supreme Court’s Myriad Decision a Mixed Bag
- Nation of Laws?
- Patent Trolls vs. Legal Trolls
- Is 35 USC 101 Judged by the Claims?: CLS Bank v. Alice Corp CAFC en banc decision: Nation of Men
- CAFC Makeup: May 16, 2013
- New Zealand to Outlaw Patent on Software
- Hayek vs. Rand: Patents and Capitalism
- WHY THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING CONSENSUS: Guest Post
- Earth Day: Environmentalists are Evil
America Invents Act Ayn Rand economic growth Economics economy first-to-invent H.R. 1249 Innovation innovation economics innovation policy Intellectual property invention IP Pat Choate patent patent office patent policy patent reform Patents S.23 Sarbanes Oxley software patents SOX technology Venture Capital