This blog is devoted to intellectual property innovation, patent law and innovation. The moderator, editor, and main author is Dale B. Halling. Mr. Halling is a patent attorney and entrepreneur. As a patent attorney, Mr. Halling has represented numerous Fortune 500 companies including McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, Motorola, Ameritech, SBC, MCI, Cypress, and numerous technology start-ups. He has helped his clients obtain patents worldwide. Mr. Halling has a BS in Electrical Engineering from Kansas State University, an MS in Physics from the University of Texas at Dallas and a JD from St. Louis University. Mr. Halling is the author of the book “The Decline and Fall of the American Entrepreneur: How Little Known Laws are Killing Innovation.”
For more information, please click here.
- Patents are Natural Rights
- Patents Are Property Rights – Period
- Disuniformity: Paper on CAFC’s Failure to Provide Clarity
- Patent Litigation Explosion by PAEs: Obama Misleading the Public Again
- Alice Corp v. CLS Bank: Brief in Opposition to Certiorari
- Pendulum of Justice Now in Paperback
- What is not Economic Growth: Consumption and Destruction
- George Reisman: Are Objectivist Economists Consistent with Rand?
- Innovation Act of 2013
- Pendulum of Justice Reviewed By Steve Moore of Bookpleasures.com