This blog is devoted to intellectual property innovation, patent law and innovation. The moderator, editor, and main author is Dale B. Halling. Mr. Halling is a patent attorney and entrepreneur. As a patent attorney, Mr. Halling has represented numerous Fortune 500 companies including McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, Motorola, Ameritech, SBC, MCI, Cypress, and numerous technology start-ups. He has helped his clients obtain patents worldwide. Mr. Halling has a BS in Electrical Engineering from Kansas State University, an MS in Physics from the University of Texas at Dallas and a JD from St. Louis University. Mr. Halling is the author of the book “The Decline and Fall of the American Entrepreneur: How Little Known Laws are Killing Innovation.”
For more information, please click here.
- Remember When Inventors Were Heroes?
- Fallout from Alice: Digitech Image v. Electronics for Imaging
- Charles Brush and Ice Dynamos
- A Defense of American Ideals: Book Review
- Supreme Court Alice v. CLS Decision
- $120 Per Smartphone in Royalties – Outrageous!
- Patent Deform Dies
- Why did Rand Choose Inventor as Galt’s Profession?
- Environmentalists are Evil
- Another Libertarian Argument Against Patents Bites the Dust