Margaret Thatcher Patent Attorney: You Did Build That
According to CBC News Margaret Thatcher practiced patent law. After being called to the bar she specialized in patent law and then tax law, until 1961.
No wonder, she was one of the greatest leaders of the 20th Century. Thatcher died today at 87. As Prime Minister she took the decaying cesspool that Socialists and Marxist had turned Great Britain into and made it proud, strong and great again. Barak Obama is exactly one of those “people hating” socialist/environmentalist that she fought against. Can you image Lady Thatcher saying ‘you didn’t build that’? Here are a couple of memorable quotes.
“Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy.”
“There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty. “
No comments yet.
- Gene Quinn Destroys ‘The Economist’ on Patents
- The Two Most Important People to the US Presidential Election are not in the Race
- I’m Back!
- Another 5-Star Review for Trails of Injustice Review
- Hayek: Friend or Foe of Reason, Liberty and Capitalism?
- The Austrian Business Cycle Debunked
- The Irrational Foundations of Austrian Economics
- Dale B. Halling Invited to Debate at Freedom Fest
- Inventing to Nowhere: The Movie
- Self-Ownership: A Conservative Conspiracy?
- USPTO’s Secret Program to Deny Politically Inconvenient Patents