Yaron Brook, Director of the Ayn Rand Institute, Speaking at PPEC
Yaron Brook will be speaking at the Pikes Peak Economic Club on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. For more information click here. Mr. Brook will be discussing his book Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand’s Ideas Can End Big Government and signing copies.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but I hope someone asks him about Patents and the theoretical basis for Property Rights. There is quite a split between the Von Mises group and Objectivists.
No comments yet.
- Dale Halling and William R Thomas – Austrian Economics and Objectivism Panel: Atlas Summit 2016
- Dale Halling – Economics, Evolution, and Rand’s Meta-Ethics: Atlas Summit 2016
- Aristotle and Rand vs Hume: Causation and Induction
- Intellectual Capitalism: Fundamentals Part 1
- Adam Mossoff on Property Rights: A Must Read for Capitalists and Patent Attorneys
- Is Capitalism a game of the Survival of the Fittest?
- Libertarians vs Classical Liberals on Patents and Inventors
- Source of Economic Growth Reviews
- Carl Menger: Principles of Economics
- Pendulum of Justice (1st Hank Rangar Thriller) on Sale 99¢
- Economics and Evolution: How We Think and Grow Rich
- Intellectual Capitalism: Philosophy
- Business Models
- Featured Videos
- Intellectual Capitalism
- Press Release
- Regulatory bill of Rights
- sarbanes oxley
- Sarbanes Oxley