Obama to Little Red Hen – ‘You Didn’t Make that Loaf of Bread’
President Obama is rewriting the story of the Little Red Hen. The Little Red Hen did not create the grain of wheat she planted, she didn’t create the rain that brought nourishment to the wheat, she didn’t create the nutrients that were in the soil, she did not create the sunlight that allowed the wheat to convert carbon dioxide into carbohydrates, she did not create her existence – her parents did (existentialism on steroids), she did not invent threshing, she did not invent milling, she did not invent baking and by the way she did not create yeast either. THEREFORE Obama has a right to redistribute the Little Red Hen’s loaf of bread.
Of course, neither did Obama or any of the animals he is redistributing the loaf of bread to. This is exactly the same argument used by Software Wants to be Free crowd when it comes to inventions.
For more on Obama’s and Elizabeth Warren’s intellectual dishonesty see Elizabeth Warren’ Hate Speech
No comments yet.
- Source of Economic Growth Reviews
- Carl Menger: Principles of Economics
- Pendulum of Justice (1st Hank Rangar Thriller) on Sale 99¢
- Economics and Evolution: How We Think and Grow Rich
- Intellectual Capitalism: Philosophy
- Can Patents be a True Property Right When They Expire?
- The Flawed Private Property Argument Against Immigration
- Response to The Economist on Patents
- Capital in Disequilibrium: The Austrians’ Answer to New Growth Theory
- Praxeology: An Intellectual Train Wreck
- Source of Economic Growth: The talk and the Book
- Gene Quinn Destroys ‘The Economist’ on Patents
- Business Models
- Featured Videos
- Intellectual Capitalism
- Press Release
- Regulatory bill of Rights
- sarbanes oxley
- Sarbanes Oxley