Complainer in Chief: US Business Lazy
According to a Fox News story, President Obama: U.S. Gotten a Bit “Lazy” on Attracting Businesses, “President Obama said that the United States has gotten a “little bit lazy” when it comes to bringing in new businesses in to the states”. He said some of the advantages of the US are its stability, and its innovative free market culture.
I guess I am just a little confused how a 2300 page health care law provides stability or how the government taking over 1/7th of the economy is free market? How is a patent law (AIA) written by large companies to entrench their position furthering our innovation? How does Dodd Frank also over 2300 pages further the free market? Or contribute to stability? How does interfering with Boeing’s decision to move to South Carolina result in stability? How is that a free market?
Of course Obama is such a narcissist that he would never look at his own idiotic policies and how they are causing the slowdown in American business. It is doubtful that Obama really wants the US to be successful. So, his speech was really an exercise in DOUBLESPEAK. 1984 predicted the future it just took twenty five years longer than Orwell thought.
No comments yet.
- Gene Quinn Destroys ‘The Economist’ on Patents
- The Two Most Important People to the US Presidential Election are not in the Race
- I’m Back!
- Another 5-Star Review for Trails of Injustice Review
- Hayek: Friend or Foe of Reason, Liberty and Capitalism?
- The Austrian Business Cycle Debunked
- The Irrational Foundations of Austrian Economics
- Dale B. Halling Invited to Debate at Freedom Fest
- Inventing to Nowhere: The Movie
- Self-Ownership: A Conservative Conspiracy?
- USPTO’s Secret Program to Deny Politically Inconvenient Patents